Full park closure alert
Due to the extreme weather conditions Cleland Wildlife Park will be closed to the public on Thursday 24 January. The site will reopen on Friday 25 January. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Great news! You can now buy park entry, including group bookings, and Cleland Wildlife Park membership online.
This is a great option for visitors who like to plan ahead, especially overseas and interstate visitors.
You can purchase park entry for a specific date or to use within a six month period, if you require more flexibility.
Visitors who prefer to make decisions on the day, or don’t like using online booking systems, can continue to purchase park entry in person at the site.
- Membership needs to be activated at the ticket office within four weeks of purchase and are valid for 12 months from date of activation.
- Please note that discount cards, vouchers or special offers cannot be redeemed online and may only be used when booking in person.
- Koala experiences need to be booked in person on site. Places are limited and sold on a first come first served basis.
- To book a birthday party, phone (+61 8) 339 2444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org during park opening hours.
- For school group bookings, phone (+61 8) 8339 2769 or email DEWNR.ClelandEducation@sa.gov.au during park opening hours.
- As we are launching this system, we would love to hear from staff and visitors to improve the service. If you would like to leave feedback please email DEWNR.OnlineBookings@sa.gov.au.