Breakfast with the birds
In the early part of the day, Cleland comes alive to the tune of the many bird species who call the park home. Enjoy this exclusive tour with our experienced bird keeper before the park opens at 8am when the birds are most active. There will be plenty of time to ask questions and take photos of birds in the Mallee, Forest and Swamp Aviaries.
Exclusive access to the Park where you will spend quality one on one time with our knowledgeable Bird Keeper -
Have the opportunity to feed various species of birds in the Park
Opportunity to take photographs undisturbed by other visitors and while birds are at their most relaxed
Have the best possible opportunity to hear and see critically endangered bird species and learn how Cleland is actively involved with the conservation of these precious and declining species
Gain insight into the bird round, the birds on the round and the keepers experience working with the birds (i.e. which birds breed, different personalities, bird history etc). Learn about our local environment and the importance of habitat protection for not only birds but other native flora and fauna.
Enjoy a relaxed breakfast in our Café, either close to the fire place or outside in the morning sun with the wild lorikeets. Guests can also choose to have their breakfast packed into a picnic hamper to enjoy in the Park.
|Private Booking||$480.00 for up to 4 people.|
For additional people price on request.
By booking this experience you, and any other participants, agree to comply with current state COVID regulations. Your cooperation ensures your safety is maintained, while also protecting the wellbeing of our staff and animals. Thank you for your understanding.
Breakfast with the Birds booking conditions
The Breakfast with the Birds season for 2021/2022 will commence on Sunday 3 October, 2021 and operate until Saturday 30 April, 2022.
- Minimum number of guests is 10.
- Bookings close 3.00pm the day before scheduled tour.
- Cancellations made 5 days’ prior to booking will receive a full refund. Cancellations by a customer require a minimum of 5 days’ notice. Cancellations shorter than this period will not be refunded. If a refund is authorised it will be made within 28 days of booking date.
- Cancellations by Cleland Wildlife Park may occur due to extreme weather or other conditions outside of the park’s control. You will be notified if this is to occur and will be invited to reschedule or refunded in full. If a Total Fire Ban day is declared, Management reserve the right to cancel the tour. We will endeavour to reschedule and ensure you still maintain your booking. In the event you cannot attend the re-scheduled tour a full refund will be granted. Management reserve the right to cancel tours for safety reasons at any time
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your tour, it can get quite cool here at Cleland Wildlife Park.
- This tour starts at 8am, if you are late, your tour will still commence and conclude at the designated time.
- Participants must follow all instructions given by keeper staff for safety reasons.
- Cleland Wildlife Park does not take responsibility for any injuries received.