Birthday party terms and conditions
- Birthday Party price is valid for children aged up to 15 years, with a maximum of 25 children.
- Birthday Party times available are (10:30am to 1:00pm) or (1:30pm – 4:00pm). These times allow you reserved access to the café for 2.5 hours, however you are more than welcome to stay and utilise the park for the entire day. Cleland Wildlife Park is open from 9:30am until 5:00pm every day of the year (except Christmas Day and days of catastrophic fire danger).
- Birthday parties are not available on Christmas Day, over the Easter period or on public holidays.
- You may bring your own decorations, however for the safety of our animals and the environment we do not allow any balloons, poppers or confetti anywhere in the park.
- Cancellations made by a customer require a minimum of 5 business days’ notice to receive a refund. Cancellation shorter than this period will not receive a refund.
- Cancellations made by Cleland Wildlife Park may occur due to extreme weather or other conditions outside of Cleland Wildlife Park’s control. You will be notified if this is to occur and will be refunded in full.
- Please note, we have a heat policy for the welfare of our koalas. If the temperature is forecast to reach 32 degrees at Mt Barker, all koala encounters will be cancelled.
- Cleland Wildlife Park does not take responsibility for any injuries sustained.
- All participants must adhere to current government COVID requirements