Night Walk terms and conditions
Bookings are essential so please contact one of our team on (08) 8339 2444 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you and making sure your experience at Cleland is a memorable one.
- Pre-Payment by credit card or cash is required to secure your booking. We do not accept payment on the night for security purposes.
- Only paying participants can participate.
- Cancellations made 5 days’ prior to booking will receive a full refund. Cancellations by a customer require a minimum of 5 days’ notice. Cancellations shorter than this period will not be refunded. If a refund is authorised it will be made within 28 days of booking date.
- Cancellations by Cleland Wildlife Park may occur due to extreme weather or other conditions outside of the park’s control. You will be notified if this is to occur and will be invited to reschedule or refunded in full. If a Total Fire Ban day is declared, Management reserve the right to cancel the tour. We will endeavour to reschedule and ensure you still maintain your booking. In the event you cannot attend the re-scheduled tour a full refund will be granted. Management reserve the right to cancel tours for safety reasons at any time.
- Please check maximum numbers for Night Walks.
- Participants must follow all instructions given by keeper staff for safety reasons.
- Please provide your mobile phone contact details when you are making your booking so we can contact you.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your Night Walk tour, it does get cooler at night here at Cleland Wildlife Park.
- To get to Cleland Wildlife Park take the Crafers/Mt. Lofty exit off the South Eastern freeway which brings you onto Mt. Lofty Summit Road. Cleland Wildlife Park is 3.65km’s from the turn off. Turn left off the Mt. Lofty Summit Road at the brown Cleland Wildlife Park sign, and follow the entrance road down to the very bottom, which brings you into a public car park. Walk to the paved courtyard area and the Night Walk will commence from this area.
- Management reserve the right to cancel the tour for safety reasons at any time.