Indulgence Night Walk
Due to the current COVID-associated risks to our staff and animals, we’ve made the decision to modify our capacity numbers for this experience.
We will be reviewing the situation regularly to ensure we increase our maximum capacity numbers as soon as we can.
For an intimate experience, take an exclusive Indulgence Night Walk. Ideally designed for two people (but accommodating up to 8), our staff will tailor a package based on what you want to see and do.
You’ll start by watching the sun’s last rays set the trees ablaze with colour as you sip your South Australian wine or beer, and enjoy a platter of Adelaide Hills cheeses, dips and smallgoods. Then you’ll head off with your guide to explore the areas of the park you’re interested in.
The walk finishes up at the Ocean to Outback Centre, where you will get up close and personal with one of our animals and have your photo professionally taken holding the animal. You photo will be sent to you via post or email.
At the end of the tour you can relax with a hot beverage and locally made chocolates or cake.
Tours are offered year-round (winter is a particularly special time at Cleland – just remember to dress warmly!). In addition, each member of your tour will receive a 2-for-1 voucher to visit Cleland during normal visiting hours.
Bookings are essential. To plan your Indulgence Night Walk, please call (+61 8) 8339 2444.
Night Walk fees
|Public Night Walk||Adult - $55.50|
Child - $44.00
|Private Night Walk||$327 for up to 4 people|
$54.50 for each additional person (maximum 10 people)
|Indulgence Night Walk||$495 for up to 4 people|
$103 for each additional person (maximum 8 people)
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are essential. Please contact one of our team on (08) 8339 2444 during business hours or email email@example.com. We look forward to working with you and making sure your experience at Cleland Wildlife Park is a memorable one.
- Payment is required to secure your booking. We do not accept payment on the night, for security purposes
- Only paying participants may participate
- Cancellations made 5 days’ prior to booking will receive a full refund. Cancellations made by a customer require a minimum of 5 days’ notice. Cancellations shorter than this period will not be refunded. If a refund is authorised, it will be made within 28 days of booking date
- Cancellations made by Cleland Wildlife Park may occur due to extreme weather, or other conditions, outside of the park’s control. You will be notified if this is to occur and will be invited to reschedule, or be refunded in full. If a Total Fire Ban day is declared, management reserve the right to cancel the tour. We will endeavour to reschedule and ensure you still maintain your booking. In the event you cannot attend the re-scheduled tour, a full refund will be granted. Management reserve the right to cancel tours, for safety reasons, at any time.
- Participants must follow all instructions given by keeper staff, for safety reasons
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for your night walk tour, as it does get cooler at night here at Cleland Wildlife Park.
- To get to Cleland Wildlife Park take the Crafers/Mt. Lofty exit off the South Eastern freeway, which brings you onto Mt. Lofty Summit Road. Cleland Wildlife Park is 3.65km’s from the turn off. Turn left off the Mt. Lofty Summit Road at the brown Cleland Wildlife Park sign, and follow the entrance road down to the very bottom, which brings you into a public car park. Walk to the paved courtyard area, where our guide will meet you and the night walk will commence from this area
- Pricing valid from 01/07/2021 to 30/06/22