Bush Babies is a weekly nature based play group for parents and preschool children aged 1 to 4 years. Cleland is the perfect setting to engage in nature play and develop a relationship and appreciation for nature while exploring social interactions with other children. Each week will involve different activities that will promote a new educational adventure such as exploration, climbing, making, collecting, reading, building, singing and playing. After each session parents are invited to relax in the warmth of the cafe or the sunshine in the cafe garden and enjoy a free hot drink while having a chance to chat to other parents in the group create new friendships.
• Tuesdays from 10am to 11am - For ages 1-4 years
• Meeting point is in the cafe (program always starts on time, if late staff can direct you to where to join us).
• Cost is $16 per session, paid upon arrival
• Register your interest to receive Bush Babies session schedule
• Running every week of the SA public school term, unless Cleland is closed due to extreme weather
Further details available here.