Cleland Wildlife Park is open
Cleland Wildlife Park has now re-opened as COVID-19 related restrictions have eased.
Cleland’s wide-open spaces are the perfect place to practice social distancing and we have changed some of our experiences so that the park can be enjoyed while observing COVID-19 government guidelines.
We take the safety of our visitors, staff and animals seriously, so you may notice some changes at the sites as we:
- Have moved to cashless transactions
- Offer only take-away coffees and a limited menu from our café
- Make hand sanitiser available for visitors
- Encourage visitors to observe social distancing (1.5 metres rule)
- Encourage good hand and respiratory hygiene as much as possible
- Increase cleaning of facilities
- Install signage to help visitors understand current restrictions and advice
So that we can comply with social distancing requirements, animal experiences and keeper talks are unavailable at this time. We hope to reintroduce these and reopen the Oceans to Outback centre in the near future.
Here are some great ideas on how you can enjoy Cleland at this time.
If you would like to be the first to know when our animal experiences are available again, please join us on Facebook.
Cleland memberships and gift vouchers will be extended to reflect the time the park was closed.
Please continue to follow all directives on social distancing, comply with relevant limits on gatherings, wash your hands and do not visit if you feel unwell.
More South Australian government information about COVID-19.
South Australian COVID-19 Information line: 1800 253 787
Please also download the official government “COVIDSafe” app in the Apple App Store or Google Play, or join the WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android.