We welcome you to visit Cleland Wildlife Park and are committed to the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and staff. Some of our animal experiences have changed.
Win a Family Membership to Cleland Wildlife Park
1. The organiser of the competition is the South Australian Department for Environment and Water (DEW) of 81-95 Waymouth Street, Adelaide 5000, ABN 36 702 093 234 on behalf of the Minister for Environment and Water.
2. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
3. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to abide by competition rules and regulations.
4. The competition entry period commences at 7:30pm Tuesday, 29 October 2019 and ends at 7:30pm Friday, 1 November 2019. DEW is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries. DEW is not responsible for the accuracy of entrants’ information or personal details.
5. DEW reserves the right to request proof of identity of all winners. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of DEW. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, DEW in its absolute discretion may disqualify the winner.
6. DEW reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant suspected of tampering with the entry process.
7. The competition is open to anyone except employees and volunteers of DEW and their immediate families.
8. To participate in the competition, entrants must like the Cleland Wildlife Park Facebook page and comment on the Cleland Wildlife Park competition Facebook post with their favorite name out of the five possible options. Entries must be received by 7:30pm Friday, 1 November, 2019.
9. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected.
10. There is one prize on offer: A family membership to Cleland Wildlife Park. Total prize value $173.
11. The winners will be notified via Facebook by Monday, 4 November 2019.
12. This is a game of chance, the winner will be chosen at random by DEW.
13. Winner will have until 18 November, 2019 to accept their prize. Prizes not claimed by this date will be forfeited and passed onto someone else.
14. If competition prize winners are under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian.
15. Non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by DEW.
16. Any costs associated with the use of prizes are to be covered by the winner.
17. Please see here for Cleland membership T&Cs.
18. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of DEW and which prevents DEW from complying with these terms and conditions, DEW will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
19. DEW, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
20. Facebook, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21. DEW may collect personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of DEW. Entrants consent to DEW using personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of conducting the competition, awarding any prizes and possible future national parks promotions.